Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basel Dabas
Dr. Basel Dabas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Live Oak, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Dabas is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. Dr. Dabas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Basel Dabas has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Basel Dabas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, TX.
Dr. Zulfaqqar Jaffar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Surgical Oncology
Live Oak, TX 0.14 mi26
Dr. Rohit Kapoor
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
San Antonio, TX 0.25 mi35
Dr. Michael Norgard
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.25 mi47