A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Hamzeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Hamzeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamzeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hamzeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Hamzeh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Basel Hamzeh practice?
- Dr. Basel Hamzeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Basel Hamzeh practices Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.