A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Hamzeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Hamzeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamzeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hamzeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamzeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basel Hamzeh practice?
Dr. Basel Hamzeh practices Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.