A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Hassoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassoun
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hassoun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Hassoun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassoun graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Hassoun has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel S Hassoun MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Basel S. Hassoun practice?
- Dr. Basel Hassoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Basel Hassoun practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.