A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Hassoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassoun
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassoun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Hassoun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassoun graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Hassoun has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel S Hassoun MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Basel S. Hassoun practice?
- Dr. Basel Hassoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Basel Hassoun practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.