A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Said Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Said Hassoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Said Hassoun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Said Hassoun graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Said Hassoun has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Said Hassoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basel Said Hassoun practice?
Dr. Basel Said Hassoun practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.