Pediatrician

5728 Schaefer Rd
Ste 101
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-624-3005
Locations and availability (2)

|  Brilliant  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

Dr.Khatib is brilliant. It is a fact. When you see him for the first time, you realize why he has this overwhelming popularity in Dearborn. He is smart, educated, caring and an excellent clinician. Nice helpful staff, neat office.

|  Superb!!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

Nice,smart,thoughtful,respectful, a lot of knowledge....Nice helpful staff, clean neat office... everything that you need in a doctor's office you get at Dr.Khatib's. I recommend him very highly.

|  Two Thumbs Up  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Once you get to the exam room, you have all the attention of Dr.Khatib. He is a very good listener, he really cares and it shows. He pays attention to every detail. I feel that I have all the time that I need to explain my concerns and ask my questions. Yes.. I have to stay in the waiting room for some time, but it is really worth it. I go to the doctor to get solutions and answers and I get all that and them some at this doctors office. I have all respect to him.

|  A Real Physician  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

My son has asthma. I've been to many physicians before including allergists, but my son's asthma has never been under control till I met Dr.Khatib. He put my son on "maintenance" meds and other types of meds and explained to me about the benefit of each medication, he gave me many article that HE wrote himself about the subject, he gave me the address to his website which ohas many articles and medical photos that he takes in the office, AND he gave me his pager's number so that I can call him at any time I need him. I absolutely feel that my son is in good hands since I came to Dr.Khatib's office. That's why I love him and that is why all of his patients love him.

|  The best of the best. I highly recommend Dr. Khatib  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

When I bring my son to Dr. Khatib's office, I always feel that he is in good hands. Dr. Khatib is so professional and caring. He is a great listener and knows what he is doing. I trust him 100%. He has great staff too, they are amazing and helpful. My son looks up to Dr. Khatib and wants to be a smart doctor like him one day. I highly recommend Dr. Khatib for his superb work and outstanding care.

|  Wonderful Pediatrician  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

I've taken my children to a couple of different doctors in the past. I've never seen a physician who cares about kids as much as Dr.Basel does. This man knows what he is doing. He is very smart and highly educated and always answers my numerous questions very patiently.He also answers my questions that I send him throug his website (I don't know where he finds the time for all of this!!)His staff member are awsome too. I recommend him to any family who has kids.

|  Best Physician Ever!!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I'be been with Dr.Khatib for 5 years. I bring my two kids to him. His medical care is superb. He is sincere. He has very nice staff. His office is the most neat and clean office I've ever seen (If you see it you would know what I mean!!) He loves children. He takes their photos (at the office!) and prints them on stickers and sticks them on the walls in the office. It tells me a lot about his love to kids and to his job. Wonderful physician.

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Great Pediatrician! Hands down. The wait is unbelievable though. I seriously considered switching doctors because of this. They accept anyone that walks in. Even though we make appointments, there is no point!On the other hand, Khatib is very professional and sincere. Knows his stuff.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

I have 2 children and I have been bringing them to Dr.Khatib for about 5 years. His care is super!! He does respond to the pager, not a common thing among physicians, and he treats my kids as if they were his own. He also has a clean, neat office and a wonderful staff. I would recommend him to any family that has kids.

|  Z  |  show details
by Z on Jul 9th, 2010

Excellent doctor. I've been bringing my two daughters to this doctor for many years now. I was one of his first patients when he opened this office in 2001. He is a smart and knowledgeable doctor. Very caring and friendly. His staff are the best. I would recommend this doctor to all.