Overall Review

4.9

August 29th, 2016
Nice and Smart Doc
I wish I had transferred my kids to this office along time ago. This is the first time I feel that my kids are treated like patients not like just numbers. The doctor knows what he's doing and the staff members are so helpful. Very satisfied.

August 26th, 2016
The Best!
My family's favorite doctor. Smart and caring. Everybody in Dearborn loves him.

August 26th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr.Khatib is exceptionally good and caring. I've never met a physician who is nearly as knowledgeable. He know exactly what my kids have when I go to him with health problems and he gives me all the time that I need and answers my questions. No wonder he has been awarded more than any physician that I know.

May 28th, 2016
g
Great doctor!! Very nice staff. They always help me with all my referral needs

May 6th, 2016
Great Physician
Dr.Khatib is really excellent. He has high standards in his office, so I feel that I get the best level of care for my kids. The office is really organized and the staff members are competent. I really recommend him.

September 18th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor!!
Excellent Physician. The best pediatrician that I've ever seen.

October 27th, 2012
Brilliant
Dr.Khatib is brilliant. It is a fact. When you see him for the first time, you realize why he has this overwhelming popularity in Dearborn. He is smart, educated, caring and an excellent clinician. Nice helpful staff, neat office.

September 15th, 2012
Superb!!
Nice,smart,thoughtful,respectful, a lot of knowledge....Nice helpful staff, clean neat office... everything that you need in a doctor's office you get at Dr.Khatib's. I recommend him very highly.

September 2nd, 2012
Two Thumbs Up
Once you get to the exam room, you have all the attention of Dr.Khatib. He is a very good listener, he really cares and it shows. He pays attention to every detail. I feel that I have all the time that I need to explain my concerns and ask my questions. Yes.. I have to stay in the waiting room for some time, but it is really worth it. I go to the doctor to get solutions and answers and I get all that and them some at this doctors office. I have all respect to him.

August 19th, 2012
A Real Physician
My son has asthma. I've been to many physicians before including allergists, but my son's asthma has never been under control till I met Dr.Khatib. He put my son on "maintenance" meds and other types of meds and explained to me about the benefit of each medication, he gave me many article that HE wrote himself about the subject, he gave me the address to his website which ohas many articles and medical photos that he takes in the office, AND he gave me his pager's number so that I can call him at any time I need him. I absolutely feel that my son is in good hands since I came to Dr.Khatib's office. That's why I love him and that is why all of his patients love him.

July 29th, 2012
The best of the best. I highly recommend Dr. Khatib
When I bring my son to Dr. Khatib's office, I always feel that he is in good hands. Dr. Khatib is so professional and caring. He is a great listener and knows what he is doing. I trust him 100%. He has great staff too, they are amazing and helpful. My son looks up to Dr. Khatib and wants to be a smart doctor like him one day. I highly recommend Dr. Khatib for his superb work and outstanding care.

July 15th, 2012
Wonderful Pediatrician
I've taken my children to a couple of different doctors in the past. I've never seen a physician who cares about kids as much as Dr.Basel does. This man knows what he is doing. He is very smart and highly educated and always answers my numerous questions very patiently.He also answers my questions that I send him throug his website (I don't know where he finds the time for all of this!!)His staff member are awsome too. I recommend him to any family who has kids.