A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Moussa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Moussa MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Basel Moussa practice?
- Dr. Basel Moussa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Basel Moussa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Rocky River, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.