A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Moussa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moussa
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moussa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Moussa MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Basel Moussa practice?
- Dr. Basel Moussa has 1 office location.
Dr. Basel Moussa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.