A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Ramlawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Ramlawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramlawi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramlawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramlawi graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramlawi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Ramlawi FACC and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Basel Ramlawi practice?
- Dr. Basel Ramlawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Basel Ramlawi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.