A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Ramlawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Ramlawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramlawi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramlawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramlawi graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramlawi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Ramlawi FACC and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Basel Ramlawi practice?
- Dr. Basel Ramlawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Basel Ramlawi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.