A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Ramlawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Ramlawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramlawi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ramlawi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Ramlawi MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Basel Ramlawi practice?
- Dr. Basel Ramlawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Basel Ramlawi practices Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.