A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Chaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basem Chaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaker graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Chaker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- LifeCare Hospital of Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basem Basem Chaker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Basem B. Chaker practice?
- Dr. Basem Chaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Basem Chaker practices Dermatology near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Dermatologists.