A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Doss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basem Doss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Doss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Doss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Columbia Polk General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basem N. Doss practice?
Dr. Basem Doss practices Internal Medicine near Cedartown, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA and Cartersville, GA.
See Cedartown Internists.