Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  If only I could give ten stars...  |  show details
May 1st, 2010

Dr. Doss is one of *the* great physicians. He has an extraordinary bedside manner, genuinely cares about his patients' well-being, is knowledgeable and infinitely patient with the elderly...I could go on forever. Dr. Doss treated my grandmother for many years. After seeing the way he treated her, with such respect and dignity, I chose him as my own primary care doctor. Soon after, my mother chose him as well. When my son is old enough, Dr. Doss will be his doctor, too. I can't imagine a better doctor.

|  ONE OF THE FEW DRS. THESE DAYS THAT REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!  |  show details
by Adc on Apr 24th, 2009

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A CHRONIC ILLNESS OVER A DECADE AGO AND ITS ONE THAT A LOT OF DRS. DON'T BELIEVE EXIST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DETERMINE ANYTHING THROUGH BLOOD TEST OR PHYSICAL EXAMS. THE DOC WHO DIAGANOSED ME MOVED AWAY AND I'VE BEEN GOING FROM DR. TO DR. FOR YEARS TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME. I FIGURED THAT IF I WENT TO A FEMALE DOC SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! ONE OF THEM HAD ME SO UPSET THAT I LEFT HER OFFICE IN TEARS AND NEVER RETURNED! MY HUSBAND REFERRED ME TO DR. DOSS. HE SAYS THAT HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.GOT AN APPOINTMENT AND HE IS EVERYTHING MY HUSBAND SAID AND THEN SOME! IT TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD TO KEEP FROM CRYING IN FRONT OF HIM ON THE FIRST VISIT BECAUSE THIS DR. GENUINELY CARED ABOUT MY CHRONIC CONDITION! IF I HADN'T SEEN DR. DOSS WHEN I DID I DON'T KNOW IF I'D BE STILL AROUND TODAY BECAUSE I WAS TRULY READY TO THROW IN THE TOWEL!! I THANK GOD FOR DR. DOSS AND HIS STAFF! THEY KEPT ME FROM DOING MYSELF HARM!!