A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Droubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basem Droubi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basem Droubi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Droubi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Droubi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Droubi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basem Droubi practice?
Dr. Basem Droubi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.