Dr. Basem Droubi MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Droubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basem Droubi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Droubi graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Droubi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Droubi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basem Droubi practice?
Dr. Basem Droubi practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons, Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Cleveland Radiologists.