A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Farag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basem Farag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farag graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Farag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- Loma Linda University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basem Rushdy Farag MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Basem R. Farag practice?
- Dr. Basem Farag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Basem Farag practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Palm Desert Family Physicians.