A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basem Hamid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamid
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basem Hamid, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hernann Southeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basem Hamid MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Basem Hamid practice?
- Dr. Basem Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basem Hamid practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Neurologists, and Houston Pain Management Doctors.