A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basem Hamid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamid
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basem Hamid, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hernann Southeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basem Hamid MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Basem Hamid practice?
- Dr. Basem Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basem Hamid practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Neurologists, and Houston Pain Management Doctors.