Dr. Basem Jassin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Basem Jassin?

July 28th, 2016

Wonderful Experience

The doctor really focused on my problem and he was able to do a procedure in the office which helped me tremendously with my nasal breathing.

September 30th, 2015

Best Doctor in Town

I had struggled with both sinus and allergy problems for years until I visited Dr. Jassin. I had the balloon procedure to resolve my sinus issues. I took a regiment of allergy shots, and both problems are gone!! He and his staff are the best.

August 10th, 2015

Recommended

Great doctor, he explains everything in detail and takes the time to joke with you to make you feel more comfortable.

July 1st, 2015

Good doc

I went to see Dr Jassin after my wife pressured me to finally take care of my snoring problem. I found out that I not only have sleep apnea, but my sinuses were also in bad shape. I am still planning my treatment with him but so far I am very pleased with his bedside manner and attention to detail. He talks to me like I am a human being and jokes with me like a friend. I'd recommend him hands-down.

May 28th, 2015

Great doctor for sinuses! He is very funny and personable and explains everything in detail. His staff is also very friendly and they work with you to get an appointment.

November 19th, 2014

Miracle balloon

I had seen a dr at Baylor for my sinuses and they told me I would have to have surgery. I did not want to be put under because of my heart problems and I also work two jobs so I couldn't take off work for 2 weeks. I found Dr Jassin through a friend who got allergy shots from him and he told me about a surgery they could do in the office while I was awake that didnt hurt. They do it on a Friday and I went back to work on Monday! I am breathing so much better and I am so thankful I decided to look for a 2nd opinion before having a painful surgery! I brought my husband to see them, too because the dr and staff also speak spanish.

June 10th, 2014

Best ENT I've seen!

I had seen many ENTs for my sinuses/allergies and even had a painful sinus surgery about 6 years ago. Dr Jassin offered me a new balloon procedure to fix my sinus problems in the office, because I didnt want to have surgery again. I couldnt believe how gentle the experience was and I am very happy with the care I am getting with Dr Jassin. I wish I had come to see him sooner!

May 1st, 2014

Get the balloon!

I have struggled with my allergies and sinuses my whole life. I had seen 2 other ENTs before I saw Dr Jassin who both told me I needed surgery. I couldn't afford to take 1-2 weeks off work and the surgery fees were too expensive. Dr Jassin offered me a replacement for the surgery, which he did in his office while I was fully awake. It was a balloon that opens the sinuses without surgery. I was in and out in less than an hour, and went back to work a few days later. It's been almost a year and I have never felt this great!

February 25th, 2014

Balloon sinus in office without surgery!!

I came to see Dr Jassin after years of going to other ear, nose, and throat doctors for sinus problems. I have been having these problems for years but still had congestion and headaches with no relief. I didn't want to have surgery and Dr Jassin offers a balloon sinuplasty which he does in his office without only local anesthesia and no being put to sleep. It only took about 45 minutes or so and there was no pain at all! It was done on a Friday and I was back at work on Monday. I haven’t been able to breathe this well since I was a kid!! Also the staff was very helpful and explained everything very well.

January 23rd, 2014

good doc

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is thorough, well-educated, friendly, and knows his stuff. My nose has never been more clear, and I've been having problems with congestion for 20+ yrs.

January 16th, 2014

Sinus savior!

I have seen many ear, nose, and throat doctors over the past 15 years trying to help my sinus problems. Dr Jassin was able to open up my sinuses in the office without me having to have another surgery! I have stopped using my nose sprays. I am about to start getting allergy shots at his office too. I recommend him highly!

August 14th, 2013

Asthma & allergies

I started coming to see Dr Jassin for my sinus, throat, and ears. I had been taking allergy meds and anitbiotics from my regular doctor for a while and nothing helped. Dr Jassin was able to put medicine in my nose in the office that opened it up without surgery, and now I can breathe again! My throat and ear problems were from the sinuses so he fixed that too. Then I took my kids to see him. My daughter used to get bronchitis a lot, snored, and used a nebulizer. Ever since Dr Jassin took her tonsils out she sleeps better and doesn’t have anymore problems. My son saw him to get ear wax taken out of his ears and he hears better now too. My kids love going to see him! He is a very friendly doctor, and now many of my other family comes to see him too.