A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Shleweit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basem Shleweit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basem Shleweit, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shleweit graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shleweit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Horsham Clinic
- Foundations Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basem K Shleweit MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Basem K. Shleweit practice?
- Dr. Basem Shleweit has 1 office location.
Dr. Basem Shleweit practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.