inactive

• Psychiatry Doylestown, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2016
No other doctor I have ever met was able to help me out as much as he did. The only psychiatrist that actually seemed to genuinely care about my problems.

September 23rd, 2013
If you are looking for someone who cares and listens
Dr. Shlewiet is a very compassionate, caring and knowledgeable physician. Even though I see him for medications, he takes the time to understand my concerns and help me achieve my goals. He is prompt in his responses and in returning urgent calls. I know I can depend on him. I would highly recommend him. He does not take insurance but ultimately you get you pay for!

February 16th, 2013
He is an EXCELLENT doctor. He is always there for his patients, never late for answering emails and phone calls , takes his time with the patients and listening very carefully to their problems. He treats them very respectfully. My daughter has never been comfortable seeing any Psychiatrists until we saw Dr. Shlewiet. He found out what was her problem in no time, and the medicine he gave her was like magic, since then mo daughter is a different person.

December 2nd, 2012
Dr. Shlewiet is an amazing doctor. My son has early onset bi-polar disorder, and Dr. Shlewiet was the first doctor I have found who actually wanted to help him, not just hospitalize and medicate him. He is very caring, is avialable by phone and e-mail and is really great at booking apt. He is personable and very intelligent. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

May 31st, 2012
Finally I found a normal child psychiatrist to treat my baby girl
We've had our share of running around and trying several doctors to treat our daughter. finally we got lucky and a friend referred us to Dr. Shlewiet practice. Life in our home has changed since we started seeing him. He is very responsive and always returns calls in a timely manner. You won't find a better child psychiatrist to care for your loved ones. I highly recommend him to friends and family

May 4th, 2016