A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basem Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basem Yacoub, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Yacoub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basem Abdel-Rauf Yacoub MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Basem A. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Basem Yacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basem Yacoub practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH.
See Muskegon Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Muskegon Radiologists.