A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Alaswad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Alaswad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Alaswad, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaswad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alaswad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar Ahmad Alaswad MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bashar A. Alaswad practice?
- Dr. Bashar Alaswad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bashar Alaswad practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Pediatric Specialists.