A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Alzahabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Alzahabi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Alzahabi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alzahabi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alzahabi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Fayette County Hospital
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar Alzahabi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bashar Alzahabi practice?
- Dr. Bashar Alzahabi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bashar Alzahabi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Effingham, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenup, IL.
See Effingham Internists and Effingham Nephrologists.