A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Bash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Bash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Bash, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bash graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar Bash MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bashar Bash practice?
- Dr. Bashar Bash has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashar Bash practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Critical Care Practitioners, and Worcester Pulmonologists.