A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Fahoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Fahoum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Fahoum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahoum graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fahoum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar Hanna Fahoum MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bashar H. Fahoum practice?
- Dr. Bashar Fahoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashar Fahoum practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.