A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Fahoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Fahoum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahoum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahoum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Fahoum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahoum graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fahoum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar Fahoum MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bashar Fahoum practice?
- Dr. Bashar Fahoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashar Fahoum practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.