Dr. Bashar Fahoum MD Patient Reviews

• Critical Care Medicine Brooklyn, NY

December 28th, 2016
Outstanding - attentive, thorough and caring!
When I arrived in the ER, I had no idea what was wrong or who would take care of me. What a stroke of extraordinary luck to receive the services of Dr. Fahoum. This man is ever-present, shows up day and night and is an experienced, confident doctor who gives the patient confidence. Just a wonderful doctor.

July 11th, 2013
Very unprofessional experience
I was given an appointment time, I showed up, I waited for 2 hours to see the doctor. His assistant/receptionist was not contrite at all. Worst of all is that I shouldn't have been there in the first place. They told me they took my insurance, so that's why I went to him in the first place, then all the waiting just to see him for 5 minutes. We set a surgery date, I adjusted my schedule, then I hear from them a week later to inform me that they in fact don't take my insurance. So I had to wait even longer for my surgery, go to another doctor, etc. etc. Incredible to me that they couldn't get the most basic thing correct from the get-go. When I requested my $25 co-pay back, they refused. Then I see that my insurance did pay them $210 for my visit. So they made $235, to see me for 5 minutes and waste half my day. There are many more professional outfits in Brooklyn. I recommend you seek them out.