A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Kahaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Kahaleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahaleh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kahaleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Kahaleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahaleh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kahaleh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Bashar Kahaleh MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. M B. Kahaleh practice?
- Dr. M Kahaleh has 1 office location.
Dr. M Kahaleh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Rheumatologists.