A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Kahaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Kahaleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Kahaleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahaleh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kahaleh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar Bashar Kahaleh MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bashar B. Kahaleh practice?
- Dr. Bashar Kahaleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashar Kahaleh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Rheumatologists.