Dr. Bashar Kiami MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2015
Good Dr.
I have been going to Dr Kiami for about7 years now, he is knowledgeable Dr. He has always been very kind to me and respectable.

April 13th, 2015
He seems very competent and very attentive to prescriptions and dosages.

November 17th, 2013
Horrible pompous man, even his staff and the staff at the hospital next door do not understand how he continues to have employment with Mercy Hospital Grayling. Yelling at patients down the hall like some prim a Donna know it all! Nobody knows your body and history better than you. Don't let any Dr, push you around! He also is on the take with Quest Diagnostics getting some kind of kick back for making his patients use their lab and pay high out of pocket cost even when they demand to go to laboratory at Mercy rather than quest he yells at them. Arrogant, bully foreigner Dr. who has no respect for women.

April 28th, 2013
Rude and not up to speed.
I saw the Dr. for hormone therapy. He was rude and when I asked him about a therapy I have seen offered by a clinic in Grand Rapids ,he acted as though I were crazy and completely out of line. Too bad there are countless clinics that are aware of the therapy I asked about. He was rude and went as far as yelling at Me over the phone.

May 30th, 2012
Dr. Kiami is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly has extended my life expectancy.

September 9th, 2011
Sad they still have him
He is the only Endo in the area at the time 2005 time frame. AS a WOMAN he was very belittling. We moved here and I was under and Endo in Va. and was taking care of me. Dr Kiami was suppose to make sure I had blood work to make sure the meds were not affecting my liver. Ended up going back to my primary to get it taken care of and MY husband let them know WE were not ever coming to him again. And yet years later he is allowed to read electrocardiograms. I thought cardiologist were available to read that.

May 10th, 2011
Arrogant Doctor/Bad Manners
Worse Doctor I have ever seen, do it his way or he yells at you, no room for questions or your opinion.

February 23rd, 2011
Dr. Kiami is fantastic!
He is the first Dr. to take ALL of my symtoms into consideration, not JUST bloodwork. He took me into his office and we both looked up information regarding my condition together. He's extremely thorough, and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him over and over again. I've seen him for 2 years now.

October 15th, 2009
Dr. Kiami is an excellent doctor!
A family member saw 4 other endocrinologists in the state and liked Dr. Kiami the best. She recommended him to us & now both my husband & I see him. He has been very polite & direct with us, he is highly professional. We have had no problems with diagnoses and he has been up to date on new treatments available for us. Dr. Kiami is the first Dr. in 15 years that is trying to get his diabetes under control. We highly recommend Dr.Kiami.

October 23rd, 2008
Highly Recommended
Dr. Kiami is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing him for a year now and have had no problems with any appointments. He is a very busy doctor. He came highly recommended by a family member who had thyroid cancer. She had been to other endocrinologists in the state and found them lacking, Dr. Kiami has helped her the most! I have not been disappointed by her recommendation. He is a very good doctor.

July 3rd, 2008
My experience
Dr Kiami is the RUDEST doctor I have ever been to. He literally yelled at me during my appointment and made me cry. 3 years prior i had been to him and was diagnosed with graves disease, then moved away for a while. I came back to him searching for answers to my dehabilitating symptoms, and he yelled at me because I didnt bring my past medical records. He insulted me for trying and believing alternative doctors. I've heard this about him from several folks in the Northern MI area, and I HIGHLY recommend you DO NOT GO TO HIM...there are other endo's if you need an endo, and its well worth the extra time and gas money to avoid is unprofessional approach to his patients.

June 22nd, 2017