A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Markabawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Markabawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markabawi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Markabawi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Markabawi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markabawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar J Markabawi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bashar J. Markabawi practice?
- Dr. Bashar Markabawi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bashar Markabawi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.