A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. BASHAR MUBASHIR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. MUBASHIR graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. MUBASHIR has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MUBASHIR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. BASHAR A. MUBASHIR practice?
Dr. BASHAR MUBASHIR practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH and Barberton, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Oncologists, and Akron Hematologists.