A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Mubashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Mubashir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubashir graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Mubashir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar A Mubashir MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bashar A. Mubashir practice?
- Dr. Bashar Mubashir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bashar Mubashir practices Hematology & Oncology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH.
See Akron Oncologists.