A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Mubashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Mubashir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubashir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mubashir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubashir graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Mubashir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar A Mubashir MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bashar A. Mubashir practice?
- Dr. Bashar Mubashir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bashar Mubashir practices Hematology & Oncology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH.
See Akron Oncologists.