A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Nakhleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Nakhleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhleh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Nakhleh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- Port Huron Hospital, Port Huron, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar Nakhleh FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bashar Nakhleh practice?
- Dr. Bashar Nakhleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashar Nakhleh practices Internal Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists.