A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar G Saad MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bashar G. Saad practice?
- Dr. Bashar Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashar Saad practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Endocrinologists.