A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashar G Saad MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bashar G. Saad practice?
- Dr. Bashar Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashar Saad practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Endocrinologists.