A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Succar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Succar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Succar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Succar graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Succar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Succar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bashar B. Succar practice?
Dr. Bashar Succar practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Otolaryngologists.