A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashar Yaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashar Yaldo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashar Yaldo, MD, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaldo graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yaldo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaldo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bashar G. Yaldo practice?
Dr. Bashar Yaldo practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.