Nearly died from surgical procedure. show details Nearly died from surgical procedure.
by Herman Moxley on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr Yaldo performed the procedure To help my acid reflux . A staple tore a hole in my valve I became septic my lungs collapsed. I was in the ICU for about a month. I would not recommend this Doctor at all. Doctor did a poor job explaining the risks

Excellent doctor and staff show details Excellent doctor and staff
Jan 6th, 2014

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Yaldo. He explained my procedure carefully and made sure I understood everything. They gave me a sheet with instructions so everything was easy to follow. What I appreciated most was I needed to get in quickly to have a consultation and a colonoscopy done before a possible health insurance change. The office staff set up an appt. for the day I phoned them and set up my procedure a few days later. I would highly recommend Dr. Yaldo and his staff.

Excellent Doctor Highly recommend to anyone. show details Excellent Doctor Highly recommend to anyone.
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Yaldo is very professional and a caring doctor (hard to find these days). My husband really liked him too, he took time after my surgery to review everything with my husband. Great Doctor.