inactive

Bashar Yaldo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2014
Nearly died from surgical procedure.
Dr Yaldo performed the procedure To help my acid reflux . A staple tore a hole in my valve I became septic my lungs collapsed. I was in the ICU for about a month. I would not recommend this Doctor at all. Doctor did a poor job explaining the risks

January 6th, 2014
Excellent doctor and staff
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Yaldo. He explained my procedure carefully and made sure I understood everything. They gave me a sheet with instructions so everything was easy to follow. What I appreciated most was I needed to get in quickly to have a consultation and a colonoscopy done before a possible health insurance change. The office staff set up an appt. for the day I phoned them and set up my procedure a few days later. I would highly recommend Dr. Yaldo and his staff.

March 20th, 2012
Excellent Doctor Highly recommend to anyone.
Dr. Yaldo is very professional and a caring doctor (hard to find these days). My husband really liked him too, he took time after my surgery to review everything with my husband. Great Doctor.