Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basharat Buchh
Dr. Basharat Buchh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN, with another office in Dayton, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Buchh is affiliated with Elkhart General Hospital, La Port Hospital & Health System and Memorial Hospital Of South Bend. He speaks English.
Dr. Basharat Buchh has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Basharat Buchh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.
Dr. Mary Degeneffe
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
South Bend, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Maged Ibrahim
South Bend, IN 0 mi23
Dr. Binod Balakrishnan
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
South Bend, IN 0 mi15