Dermatologist
Video profile
15613 SE Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98684
360-834-2000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Very Good  |  show details
by Gayle on Jun 12th, 2013

I have been to Doctor Badiei several times for different problems. He has been very quick and accurate with his diagnosis. Appts. have been on time, and they have been able to fit me in between others in an emergency. He is reserved, not gregarious, but spends time with me explaining issues.

|  Retired Educational Administrator  |  show details
by Sarah Melching on Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Basheer Badiei is one of the most professional, competent, well -trained and dedicated physicians I have worked with. He takes a personal interest in his patients. I know that when I am in his office, he will take excellent care of me. He works with his patients demonstrating respect and care. He takes the time to listen and give advice. There are many good doctors in the Vancouver area from which to choose. I will continue my partnership with Dr. Badiei, because I trust his judgement and sincerity. It is fortunate that we have Dr. Badiei in our community.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Jim on Apr 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Badiei for about five years. I know him to be a consummate professional who puts his patient's welfare first. His office is well run and he is considerate about providing enough time for accurate diagnosis and treatment. In one situation, Dr. Badiei diagnosed a basal cell (skin cancer) near my nose. He felt he could remove it but he knew a colleague in Portland who was a specialist in this type of procedure without needing follow up plastic surgery. I greatly appreciated his referral (putting me first) and the treatment was successful. The specialist, he sent me to, went out of his way to underscore what an excellent and well respected Dermatologist Dr. Badiei was. He even referred to Dr. Badiei as his mentor. I have high expectations for doctors. Dr. Badiei has met or exceeded them all. I highly recommend him.

|  Staff great Doctor not so much  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 11th, 2013

The office staff was very friendly. Especially the girl at the front with long dark hair. She went out of her way to help me with my questions on my insurance and always had a smile on her face. The doctor seemed rushed and had very bad oral hygiene. He was not very pleasant with his assistant that was in the room either. Overall, it was easy to get an appointment and I would consider going back if I had to.

|  Don't go to this doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

I won't go to this doctor ever again!!! He was in a rush and I felt like he didn't really care of my problems! He removed two big moles (one on my neck, one on my scalp) in 10 minutes, he didn't even waited for the anesthetic to work, he didn't even answered my questions, he didn't gave me instructions how to take care of them in the next days. Some nurse came back to me outside to give me a general instruction paper about moles. I actually had to google what I had to do and how to do it. Ooh, and I really wanted to remove a third one, but he said he doesn't have enough time in one visit to do so much. I don't know why he was so rude but I guess they schedule too short back to back appointments. I don't recommend this doctor or this clinic!

|  HE SAVED ME !!!!!  |  show details
by DENISE WALKER on Feb 13th, 2013

I WENT IN TO HAVE SOMETHING CHECKED ON MY FOOT. THEN I JUST MENTIONED A BUMP ON MY LEG AND SHOWED IT TO HIM. HE WAS NOT 100% SURE WHAT IT WAS SO HE DID A BIOPSY ON IT. THERE REALLY WASN'T ANY CONCERN AT THE TIME AND HE SAID IF I WASN'T CALLED IN 2 WEEKS I WAS WELCOMED TO CALL TO SEE WHAT IT WAS. EXACTLY 2 WEEKS LATER I RECEIVED A CALL AND IT WAS BAD NEWS. I HAD MELANOMA SKIN CANCER AND NEED TO HAVE SURGERY RIGHT AWAY. IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM BEING SAFE AND TESTING THE BUMP IT WOULD HAVE BECOMING MORE SERIOUS THE LONGER I HAD THE BUMP AND IGNORED IT. SO, TO THE PERSON THAT SAID HE ORDERS UNNECESSARY TEST, " THAT TEST HE GAVE ME, MAY HAVE SAVED MY LIFE". BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY AND THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T JUST BRUSH IT OFF IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! THANKS DOC

|  Your appointment will get you 15 minutes.  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Front desk staff can be extremely condescending and rude. Doctor is okay, but I wont go back for more abuse by that woman at the front desk. She must be related because of her attitude and the fact the doctor tolerates her treatment of patients.

|  We like this Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2010

He was very professional, took time to explain his diagnosis and the treatment options, and gave us samples/coupons for the more expensive medicine. And best of all, according to my daughter, her acne is gone. Her skin is beautiful!!

|  Orders unnecessary testing, greatly inflating costs  |  show details
by concerned health care consumer on Jan 6th, 2009

Dr notes diagnoses of "benign" yet sends to lab for testing anyway resulting in unapproved charges (for insurance purposes). Either it is benign and the lab work is unnecessary (contributing to inflated health costs) or it needed the lab work which should have been reflected in notes and would then be approved by insurance. Doctor refused to acknowledge this discrepancy and unethical practice. Complaint filed with medical licensing office. DOCTORS ORDERING UNNECESSARY TESTS AND PROCEDURES IS THE SINGLE GREATEST CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THE HEALTH CARE COST CRISIS. You can make a difference by refusing to patronize physicians with a history of this unethical behavior.