Dr. Basheer Lotfi-Fard MD Patient Reviews

2.0

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
Worst psychiatrist arrogant overbearing and self serving
I plan on filing a complaint against this Dr for unprofessional conduct and a waste of time. We saw him in the er at OSU. My daughter was discharged with no help from this Dr at all.

July 21st, 2016
very very impersonal and quick to judge of one's character... assumed I was a heavy drug user and made many accusations about me despite me being nothing but cordial during my time with him. Treated me in a very degrading and uncaring manner, as if I was lesser because I had a condition. He also didn't acknowledge me when I tried to tell him what I thought was right for me, and what had been working for me medication wise for years. He's truly an uncaring and unprofessional person and I would never ever recommend him to anybody.

December 7th, 2013
Dr Lotfi-Fard was awesome
He was honest and extremely helpful durinng a stessful time with our son. I think Dr, Lotfi-Fard cares and is willing to help He foes expect parents to work the plan. The stay at Harding Hosputal was good

April 5th, 2013
Daughter was Inpatient
I would never chose him as my daughter psychiatrist. He spent 10 minutes with me. He changed her medication before even meeting with her. Discontinued her Seroquel without titrating it down. Did not address her sleep issues or anxiety (my opinion). Made judgements about her being a heavy drug-user. Very unhappy and her stay at Hardening did not help at all. I might feel differently about some of this if he would have (or anyone for that matter) would have involved me more in my daughters care. I was there everyday.

August 26th, 2011
Never felt so uncomfortable
He asks you a question, then he turns his head to stare at you, like he's judging you and what you just said. What is the point of being honest is he's going to to question and judge? After my very first session of this, I kept my mouth shut and wouldn't open up to him at all. I should have asked for a different doctor, but I thought he was going to stare me down if I even mentioned it.

July 21st, 2016