Psychiatrists, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

Near North Side
1540 N State Pkwy
Apt 14C
Chicago, IL 60610
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Dr Lotfi-Fard was awesome  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2013

He was honest and extremely helpful durinng a stessful time with our son. I think Dr, Lotfi-Fard cares and is willing to help He foes expect parents to work the plan. The stay at Harding Hosputal was good

|  Daughter was Inpatient  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

I would never chose him as my daughter psychiatrist. He spent 10 minutes with me. He changed her medication before even meeting with her. Discontinued her Seroquel without titrating it down. Did not address her sleep issues or anxiety (my opinion). Made judgements about her being a heavy drug-user. Very unhappy and her stay at Hardening did not help at all. I might feel differently about some of this if he would have (or anyone for that matter) would have involved me more in my daughters care. I was there everyday.

|  Never felt so uncomfortable  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

He asks you a question, then he turns his head to stare at you, like he's judging you and what you just said. What is the point of being honest is he's going to to question and judge? After my very first session of this, I kept my mouth shut and wouldn't open up to him at all. I should have asked for a different doctor, but I thought he was going to stare me down if I even mentioned it.