A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basheeruddin Farooki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basheeruddin Farooki is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farooki
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farooki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basheeruddin Farooki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooki graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Farooki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basheeruddin Mohammad Farooki MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Basheeruddin M. Farooki practice?
- Dr. Basheeruddin Farooki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basheeruddin Farooki practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.