Dr. Basheeruddin Farooki MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016
Rude Scattered Told my friend a time line of his life without any warning! Unthoughtful... I've been very upset since seeing him. Never tell your bad news ..valid or not without asking if someone is ready !

December 19th, 2014
Unfortunately, my experience with Dr. Farooki was very poor. The office staff was amazing! but after that I ended up waiting quite a long time before he even came into the exam room. After he arrived late I was able to hear him talking to a drug rep while 2 patients had been waiting for him for over 30 minutes. An hour after my appointment was scheduled to start I finally saw the doctor. Beyond just the wait when he came into the exam room he hadn't even looked at my chart, talked at me, and was very condescending. He was stating completely wrong information about me. And barely let me talk and give information about my actual experience with the new cpap machine. He talked about things as if I was clueless. And while this was just a conversation, and I wasn't being examined; without asking and letting me know what he was doing he came over and lifted up my pant leg. I would have much rather he ask permission before touching me and at least definitely let me know what he was doing or that he wanted to look at my leg, or listen to my lungs. I felt it was like his brief presence was totally scattered and all over the place. He was very fatphobic, and not attentive and fully present during the visit. He was late, and over all just seemed unprofessional and not good at explaining when questions were asked. I would not recommend him, especially if you're a person of size or want a doctor who practices consent, is attentive, and not condescending.

May 24th, 2017