Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basher Atiquzzaman
Dr. Basher Atiquzzaman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL, with another office in Saint Cloud, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Hepatology. Dr. Atiquzzaman is affiliated with St Cloud Regional Medical Center, Osceola Regional Medical Center and Kissimmee Florida Hospital. Dr. Atiquzzaman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Basher Atiquzzaman has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
Dr. Basher Atiquzzaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Sandra Jara
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Juan Varon
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Walter Morgan
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi9