The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bashir Attuwaybi
Dr. Bashir Attuwaybi, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Attuwaybi is affiliated with Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital, Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. Dr. Attuwaybi has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bashir Attuwaybi has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bashir Attuwaybi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.