Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Patient  |  show details
by Carol Minnick on Sep 22nd, 2013

When I first went to Dr. Attuwaybi, I was nerverous, and after talking to him for five minutes his manner, and friendlyness put me at ease. My procedure was exactly what he said it would be, he kept me painless throughout, and even when I was released. He takes the time to explain everything, and isn't in a hurray. Thank You, Dr. Attuwaybi MY RATING IS 100%

|  colon wall perferated  |  show details
by Christina H on Mar 3rd, 2013

I had been diagnosed with diverticulitous and when i had to go for surgery, he was there to explain everything to me. Step by step he was there and answered any questions i had. When my colon wall perferated he explained that it was serious and why i ended up with a colostomy bag. He came to my hospital room quite often. Would not send me home til he knew i was ready. After i was home he called a few times to check on my status and asked if i had any questions. If ANYONE is in need of his expertise, he is the best and i would recommed him to anyone. He is the best there is out there.

|  show details
by Maresa on Jan 30th, 2013

This doctor is very friendly and literally saved my butt. I will definitely being seeing him again in five years. His staff is also very nice and friendly and make you feel comfortable with a uncomfortable situation.

|  No pain in the butt Doctor  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

Overall experience was very pleasant.This doctor wasted no time in assessment of my issue. Very caring and respectful. Will follow up in a month.

|  A Real Mensch  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

He is a capable, caring, considerate.