Dr. Bashir Attuwaybi MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Buffalo, NY

4.8

January 28th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr Attuwaybi is the most kind and gentle man and his staff is just as wonderful. For having the most uncomfortable procedure I have ever had, he made the experience so much better. I never wait in the office to see him and gets right to the point. By far the best physician I have ever been to.

December 13th, 2015
Excellent physician. Knowledgeable with gentle bedside manner.

August 28th, 2015
Awesome surgeon, but he still has to uphold BMG STANDSRDS AND PROTOCOLS who are the ones he gets his results from and they in my option are below standsrds

December 20th, 2014
BEST BEST BEST doctor ever!!!! He is a life savior!! Very calming very patient very trustworthy i would recommend him to the whole entire world. If u r seeing him be sure u r in GOOD hands!! Thank u dr bashir for EVERYTHING!!

September 22nd, 2013
Patient
When I first went to Dr. Attuwaybi, I was nerverous, and after talking to him for five minutes his manner, and friendlyness put me at ease. My procedure was exactly what he said it would be, he kept me painless throughout, and even when I was released. He takes the time to explain everything, and isn't in a hurray. Thank You, Dr. Attuwaybi MY RATING IS 100%

March 3rd, 2013
colon wall perferated
I had been diagnosed with diverticulitous and when i had to go for surgery, he was there to explain everything to me. Step by step he was there and answered any questions i had. When my colon wall perferated he explained that it was serious and why i ended up with a colostomy bag. He came to my hospital room quite often. Would not send me home til he knew i was ready. After i was home he called a few times to check on my status and asked if i had any questions. If ANYONE is in need of his expertise, he is the best and i would recommed him to anyone. He is the best there is out there.

January 30th, 2013
This doctor is very friendly and literally saved my butt. I will definitely being seeing him again in five years. His staff is also very nice and friendly and make you feel comfortable with a uncomfortable situation.

October 30th, 2012
No pain in the butt Doctor
Overall experience was very pleasant.This doctor wasted no time in assessment of my issue. Very caring and respectful. Will follow up in a month.

June 18th, 2012
A Real Mensch
He is a capable, caring, considerate.