A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashir Rawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashir Rawi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashir Rawi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawi graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rawi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashir Ahmad Rawi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bashir A. Rawi practice?
- Dr. Bashir Rawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bashir Rawi practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.