A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashir Sankari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashir Sankari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashir Sankari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankari graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sankari has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashir R Sankari MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bashir R. Sankari practice?
- Dr. Bashir Sankari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bashir Sankari practices Urology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Indianapolis, IN.
See Charleston Urologists.