Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bashir Sheikh
Dr. Bashir Sheikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI, with other offices in Fond Du Lac, WI and Fort Campbell, KY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sheikh is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital, Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital and All Saints Medical Center,Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Bashir Sheikh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bashir Sheikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Myung Hahn
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0 mi46
Dr. Raymund Razonable
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0 mi20
Dr. John Teske
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0 mi25