Dr. Bashir Shihabuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bashir Shihabuddin?

Posted on August 26th, 2016

He's the best doctor I have had since being in UAMS care (for 6 years)

Horrid

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I have no idea how Dr. Bashir has gotten such great reviews bc I have not had one good visit with him in fact I left UAMS bc of him, well, that's not entirely true, he was just the driving force. There were so many HIPAA violations in that office it is ridiculous. I'm always just minutes on a clock to him not a patient with questions that needs his help. I'm always rushed, he talks down to me and rushes through his answers if he even answers me. He pushed surgery on me but I disagreed and felt there was still more options or underlying reasons to explore, I asked him to explain why he feels this is the only option bc surgery is a big deal. He didn't feel he should have to explain. I have every right as a patient to ask about my course of care. It's hard to work with a Dr. who has a god complex. But the very very last straw was when one of his students laughed at my question, out loud, to Dr. Bashir. I switched Dr.'s after that. I shouldn't feel belittled when I'm seeking out help.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Dr. Shihabuddin is very nice and makes sure I understand his instructions. He listens to me and takes his time and doesn't rush me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 18th, 2016