A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bashiruddin Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bashiruddin Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bashiruddin Ahmad, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bashiruddin K Ahmad MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bashiruddin K. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Bashiruddin Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Bashiruddin Ahmad practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Neurologists.