A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basiem Barsoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basiem Barsoum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsoum
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Barsoum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basiem Barsoum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsoum graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Barsoum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basiem William Barsoum MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Basiem W. Barsoum practice?
- Dr. Basiem Barsoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Basiem Barsoum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists and Lake Mary Cardiologists.