A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basiem Barsoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basiem Barsoum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsoum
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barsoum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basiem Barsoum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsoum graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Barsoum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basiem William Barsoum MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Basiem W. Barsoum practice?
- Dr. Basiem Barsoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Basiem Barsoum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists and Lake Mary Cardiologists.