Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basiem Barsoum
Dr. Basiem Barsoum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL, with another office in Lake Mary, FL. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Barsoum is affiliated with Leesburg Regional Medical Center, Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth and Hackettstown Community Hospital. Dr. Barsoum has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Basiem Barsoum has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Basiem Barsoum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Dr. Nipun Arora
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sambit Mondal
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Babak Vakili
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.01 mi21