A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Abdo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Abdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Omar Abdo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Basil O. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Basil Abdo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Basil Abdo practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Oak Park Primary Care Doctors.