A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Ahmed is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil S Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Basil S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Basil Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Basil Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Oncologists.