Learn more about Dr. Basil Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Ahmed is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil S Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Basil S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Basil Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Basil Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Oncologists.