A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Salem Al Awabdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Salem Al Awabdy is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem Al Awabdy graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Salem Al Awabdy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Salem Al Awabdy MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Basil Salem Al Awabdy practice?
- Dr. Basil Salem Al Awabdy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Basil Salem Al Awabdy practices Gastroenterology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Acworth, GA and Charlottesville, VA.
See Marietta Gastroenterologists.