A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Al-Awabdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Al-Awabdy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Awabdy graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Al-Awabdy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil S Al-Awabdy MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Basil S. Al-Awabdy practice?
- Dr. Basil Al-Awabdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Basil Al-Awabdy practices Gastroenterology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Gastroenterologists.