Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basil Bernstein
Dr. Basil Bernstein, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. He speaks English.
Dr. Basil Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Basil Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. John Bui
Family Medicine, Residency
Fort Worth, TX 0.08 mi6
Dr. Robert Irvin
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.54 mi36
Dr. William Henry Jr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.64 mi20