Dr. Basil Besh MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

April 5th, 2017
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Dr Besh and his team are outstanding. I am a hotel manager myself so I know good customer service and they are hands down 'top notch'. From the office team to the surgery team to the physical therapy team, they were all an absolute pleasure to work with. Can't recommend Dr Besh and his team enough. Thank You!

March 27th, 2017
Treatment and Therapy was excellent. Only problem I had were wait times that sometime extended well beyond appointment times.

March 19th, 2017
I immediately knew I was in good hands
Very competent, caring, up-to-date, patient focused practice.

March 6th, 2017
Over all care and staff
The care I received here not only from Dr .Basil Beseh , but also the entire staff from the front desk to all the therapist , too all of Dr . Besh nursing staff . The care they provide for me is just outstanding . From Dr . BESH explaining to me the treatments . Is just outstanding . I never felt like family , from a health care provider ever in my life . Kaiser overated , us/ health works , Alliance , are just a joke . They don't care about your health or wellbeing . I just want to thank all the staff at Dr. BESH office . For the outstanding job there doing 5- star plus from me. Special shout out to all the members of the therapist department . 100% with helping me rehab my hand's . And another shout out to the radier hatter I forgot your name . But you know who I'm talking about . Thank you for your service and calling me a big sissy , when you took out my stitches . LOL. Thanks once again everyone . CHRISTOPHER DEAN SIAOSI MARCH-6-2017.

March 3rd, 2017
Great patient care
Dr. Besh and his staff offer excellent patient care.

February 27th, 2017
Dr. Besh listens well and is very compassionate.

February 23rd, 2017
Dr. Besh is an excellent orthopaedic surgeon. He has and continues to treat my wrist issue with the best attention and treatment needed. He truly cares about his patients and it shows through his genuine passion for his craft and helping others. In addition, his staff is amazing and on-point. They are very professional and friendly whether on the phone or in-person. They always follow-up and ensure that I'm taken care of and comfortable. Both Dr. Besh and his staff always go above and beyond to ensure the best care possible, no matter the situation.

February 23rd, 2017
One and best Doctor for surgery of the hand wriest and elbow in FREMONT CA
smiling face during all visit.Expert in diagnose during his first visit and always offer choice for treatment to his patient to solve problem from its root.

February 21st, 2017
GREAT EXPERIENCE
My experience with Dr. Besh and his staff was amazing.

August 18th, 2016
Phenomenal referral experience
Everything about this visit with Doctor Besh was exceptional. It was the best doctor's visit I have had in a long time. From the office environment, to the staff, to the minimal wait times, and especially Doctor Besh's expertise, I was blown away by the friendliness and professionalism.

March 3rd, 2015
Excellent care. Great doctor.
I have been a patient of Dr Besh for many years. I'm a professional dressmaker and healthy hands are essential to my business. I wouldn't trust their care to anyone but Dr Besh!

February 26th, 2015
Patient of Dr. Besh
Dr. Besh is an excellent doctor that have now done 3 surgeries on me (2 carpal tunnel & 1 cubical/ulnar nerve surgery) I like his sincere professional care & concern. I would strongly, highly recommend Dr. Besh if you are looking for the best! The staff that work for Dr. Besh are awesome. My therapist, Deanna is well experienced & I look forward to each visit.