Dr. Basil Besh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Phenomenal referral experience
Everything about this visit with Doctor Besh was exceptional. It was the best doctor's visit I have had in a long time. From the office environment, to the staff, to the minimal wait times, and especially Doctor Besh's expertise, I was blown away by the friendliness and professionalism.

March 3rd, 2015
Excellent care. Great doctor.
I have been a patient of Dr Besh for many years. I'm a professional dressmaker and healthy hands are essential to my business. I wouldn't trust their care to anyone but Dr Besh!

February 26th, 2015
Patient of Dr. Besh
Dr. Besh is an excellent doctor that have now done 3 surgeries on me (2 carpal tunnel & 1 cubical/ulnar nerve surgery) I like his sincere professional care & concern. I would strongly, highly recommend Dr. Besh if you are looking for the best! The staff that work for Dr. Besh are awesome. My therapist, Deanna is well experienced & I look forward to each visit.

August 14th, 2013
I had thumb pain for more than a year
I went to see Dr. Besh for some thumb pain. The staff was able to squeeze me into the schedule because I didn’t want to wait too long. Although I had to wait to see the doctor, I enjoyed the chill music. The staff was so friendly and Dr. Besh was great to talk to. Not only did he recommend treatment for my thumb pain, but I enjoyed chatting with him about football during my visit.

August 11th, 2013
Finally relieved
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this office. I had a bunch of co-workers who told me about previous hand surgery .But he was so gentle and so patient and explained everything so logically. Surgery went great and I can already sleep through the night without tingling. Everything is in one convenient location. Awesome!!

July 28th, 2013
I had major pain in my wrist.
What a find!! Wish all my doctors were like this. Always cheerful and clam. Never makes me feel rushed. Staff really seems to love their jobs. Actually excited for my doctors is knowing that I’m going to get a great experience.

June 20th, 2013
Beautiful office Environment
Let me start by saying that I don’t like going to doctors .I experience as usually been that they never take the time to really get to know me .That’s not the case in this office. From the moment I walk in, everyone seems to know my name. It’s like freakin’ Cheers!! His office is beautiful .Totally calms me down a matter how anxious I’m feeling.

June 6th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Besh..
I’m so relieved. After getting pushed and pulled through the work comp system, finally found a doctor who treated me like a human being, not just a claim. I’m actually crying as I write this. Thank you Dr. Besh for giving me my hands back.

December 1st, 2012
Had surgery and was presently surprised
My experiance with Dr. Besh has been a great one. I am amazed that his staff are so aware of their patients. I was so comfortable and not at all intimitated. Makes all the difference. While i was a scared to have surgery, knowing I needed it, Kim, Dr Besh's surgical coordinator calmed my nerves, she even held my hand while they put the IV in. Thank Kim!! Well its been 3 months and I am ready for the next one:) Dr. Besh You r an amazing surgeion with a rocken staff

June 12th, 2012
Best Doctor and Staff in town
My visit with Dr. Besh was so informative. I was so scard to find out what was really wrong. I have Carpal tunnel in both hands and trigger finger in y thumb. I was convinced I needed surgery in a hurry. Dr. Besh assured me that while yes I should have the carpal tunnel surgery, the trigger fingr he gave an injection. I was scared, His nurse Kim came in and made me feel better, she even held my hand. ( how awesome was that. This was 2 weeks ago,and I can't wait to go back.

April 3rd, 2012
ONE TWO THREE PAIN FREE
DR. BESH EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN DETAIL AFTER SEEING THE X-RAYS OF BOTH OF MY THUMBS. HE SAID ONE THUMB WILL BE DONE FIRST THEN THE NEXT ONE WILL BE DONE WHEN I WAS HEALING OK. WITHIN TWO MONTHS OF EACH OTHER I HAD THE SURGERY & ON MY WAY TO BEING PAIN FREE. TODAY I WAS RELEASED & I AM 100% PAIN FREE. HE REPAIRED THE BASAL JOINT FOR EACH THUMB. I CAN OPEN UP ANYTHING NOW & DO EVERYTHING WITH MY HANDS. HE'S MY MAGICIAN.EVERYTHING IN HIS OFFICE TREATS ME LIKE FAMILY FROM DAY ONE. I KNOW I'M BEING TAKEN CARE OF LIKE A PRINCESS. DR. BESH DOES FOLLOW UP CALLS TOO TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE DOING OK AFTER THE SURGERIES. HE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.DON'T BE UPSET IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT HE IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. THAT IS A GOOD SIGN OF A GOOD SURGEON. REMEMBER, IF NO ONE IS IN THE OFFICE THAT MEANS THE SURGEON ISN'T GOOD. DR BESH & HIS ENTIRE STAFF HELPED ME RECOVER FROM MY SURGERIES WITH ALL OF THEIR LOVE & ATTENTION.

March 23rd, 2012
hand therapy is the best!!
not only is Dr. Besh Amazing!! But his hand therapist Mitzi and KIm are just as amazing. What a great team they are. from the moment of my first eval to scheduling all my visits have been remarkable. My PT visits are complete with TLC, awesome care!! They really know thier patients!