A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Cherpelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Cherpelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Cherpelis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherpelis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherpelis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Cherpelis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Basil Cherpelis practice?
- Dr. Basil Cherpelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Basil Cherpelis practices Dermatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Dermatologists.